Area of WorkWeb Developers jobs in Chennai, PHP Developers
Industry IT /Networking Engineer
Experience1 - 3 Yrs
Job Description as follows :
Key Responsibilities: PHP, MY SQL, Open Source
Industry:- IT /Networking Engineer
Job Location :- Chennai
Role:-PHP DEVELOPER Job Position : Web Developers Desired Experience : 1 to 3 Years Desired Qualification : BE, B.Tech, MCA and M.Sc (CS & IT) Salary: 7k to 25k Mandatory Skills : PHP, MySQL and open source CMS Desired Skills : PHP, MySQL, and experience along with any one/two of the open source platforms like WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal, Zend Framework, OsCommerce and Big Commerce.
1. Follow up with Sales Manager 2. Preparing MIS Report. 3. Coordinating with all the Retail Office. 4. Handling Commercial Clients. 5. Will be responsible for Lead generation 6.Candidate has to answer phones, maintain other employees check-in and answer questions.
Candidates should have minimum 1.5 year of experience in related field, (note fresher’s can also apply the same).
Candidate must be Smart Energetic well spoken in English as well, must have pleasing personality, should have art of sales as well and should Savvy.
Area of Work Business Development Manager (BDM) Jobs in FMCG and Food and Beverage (F&B) Industry Delhi.
Role: BD EXECUTIVE - AST. BD MANAGER Institutional Sales/ Corporate Sales Building good Corporate relation. Generating sales revenue by Bulk Selling. Presenting the product in the corporates. Candidate Must have experience in FMCG Sales. Candidate must have to be a graduate. Candidates who has some experience in pharma sales can apply for the position. Candidates who has the experience of selling vending machine can apply for the position
Experience - -2 yrs exp in real estate sales and posses good knowledge about Gurgaon market
Salary - 3 lakhs per annum + incentives
Qualification - MBA (Marketing)/Graduate
Vacancy - 3
Roles & Responsibilities :
Reporting to the Director Sales & Marketing, this newly established position will be responsible for leading and developing the future strategy and business
development .The person will need to bring a vision and strategic business plan to the overall direction of the division in order to expand the company's
customer base and significantly grow the business with a range of new customers. New and proactive business strategy initiatives will be a key component of
this function based on the comprehensive understanding of the direct customer acquisition, channel management, strategic partnerships, events etc
• Candidate should have an extensive flair for Sales and marketing • Meet targets through direct sales, channel, strategic alliance, tie-ups, event participation, road-shows and other relevant customer acquisition models • To build the relationship with the clients, HNIs, Corporate and other interest groups • Meeting clients & generating revenue for the company • Follow up till the closing of sales • Good understanding about local constructions/ real estate projects • Interact with the clients to understand their property requirements and accompany them on Site visits • Candidates from Real Estate will be preferred • Good communication skills and a pleasing personality • Assist in design and implementation of marketing strategy • Campaign creation for project launch • Effective execution of project launch • Supervise post launch analysis, response and collaterals • Assist in various property events participation • Must possess good communication & presentation skills. Prior exp in real estate industry would be an added advantage. The incumbent will entitle to have
Experience - 2 year experience required in Real Estate
Salary - 10000-15000
Qualification - Under Graduate/Graduate
Vacancy - 1
Learn the scripts and dialogues to become an effective real estate sales professional;
Effectively use the company CRM to manage your database and sales/relationship management activities;
Conduct inspections with interested parties for sale of residential property .
• Effective Management of Customer Relation Operations, ensuring maximum Customer Satisfaction by providing timely clarification of queries. • Attend walk-in customers, briefing on details of project amenities, facilities etc and regular follow up of enquiries. • Analyze data according to customers balance dues and prepare reports for sending Reminders/Final reminders. • Formal discussions with clients and customers to improve process flow. Identification of training needs through calls monitored and observation. • Regular interaction with the client to improve/update the process. • To handhold the customer through the pre-sales - post sales process till possession. • Ensuring the completeness of the logs of prospective customer enquiries, Customer feedback reports, and follow-up records for outstanding amount etc. • Making changes in the mode of payments for the clients and responsible for cancellation/Refund or termination of Bookings as and when required. • Coordinating with Back office and maintaining all the records. • Manage and build customer relationships across entire life cycle of customer with the organization. • Accountable for managing Cancellations, Transfers, Replacements and Refunds for respective locations. • Preparation of monthly report and Daily CRM activities.
- Preparation of all forms, listing, marketing, etc - Interaction with vendors & buyers - Perform open houses & attend buyer inspections - Follow up calls - Co-ordination & management of diary & databases - Vendor management - Prospecting
As a successful candidate you will:
- Possess computer knowledge as well as Microsoft Outlook - Knowledge of real estate software - Typing skills - Have attention to detail as well as great time management skills - Be able to work closely in a team environment - Enjoy working & dealing with people from all walks of life
Key Requisites: Good Communications skills and ability to work with high energy and enthusiasm.
• The position is mainly responsible for sourcing, leasing of commercial Properties • The incumbent should develop and maintain good relationship with the landlords and Developers in the region / territory assigned. • Profitable value relationship with the clients important to ensure exchange of Information on a regular and continuous basis for mutual benefit. • Builder / Developer relationship: to develop contact persons at ground level who Become a key source of information on upcoming projects as well and one
point Contact for existing projects. • Quality of interaction with the Associate brokers to be maintained at the highest level.Fortnightly calls to Builders / Developers to build relationship
and update details of Projects. Capturing key information from market sources (associates / landlords) and Implementing those in marketing strategies for
clients and landlords. • Keeping a pulse on all new developments / new projects. • Developing Network of Clients who can invest in real estate. • Depending on the level, the incumbent would be responsible for Complete Transaction Management and deal closure from sourcing to registration • Should be well versed with the laws of Delhi/NCR that apply to sale & purchase of Properties
Salary - Up to 12000-15000 Per month depending on experience
Qualification - Mba In HR
Vacancy - 1
Roles And Responsibility
RECRUITMENT & SELECTION: - Overall responsible for Manpower Planning, Recruitment, Induction, Deployment and ensuring cultural fit. HR POLICIES & PROCESSES: - Drafting, modifying the HR policies & processes to flow the policies & schemes and its implementation across the organization.
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: - Handling Performance Management System. Annual & half yearly performance appraisal and increment process of employees and
identifying scope for enhancing the same.
PAYROLL MANAGEMENT: - Handling the payroll management, this includes employees records maintenance, time office management, salary preparation, disbursement,
records of unpaid wages etc.
COUNSELING / GRIEVANCE:- Handling the employees to maintain a healthy work environment and facilitating Employee Satisfaction Survey and development
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT: - Determining training needs of employees & organize Training programs & obtaining trainee feedback for assessing the effectiveness
of training programs I myself deliver lecture on Project management, leadership. Motivation, Morale, Time management & Team building.
LIAISONING WITH GOVT. OFFICIALS: - Liaisoning with Labour Office, PF/ESI Office & other Govt. offices & Getting all relevant records / data inspected through
various concerned authorities.
EMPLOYEE RELATION: Employee welfare & their engagement activities through organizing various HR initiatives.
ADMINISTRATION: Responsible for all over administrative works includes Contract, Benefits, Resources, Procurement, and Vendor Management & Day to day
• Candidates from Real Estate will be preferred • Fresher Can Also apply • Good communication skills and a pleasing personality
We are looking for a highly competent Receptionist to become the voice and face of this prestige Office. If you are a highly polished and completely
professional Corporate Receptionist who is looking for a sea change then this could be the role for you!
• Answering a busy switchboard • Maintain and update phone list • Distribution of messages • Maintain stationary stock • Ordering of business cards • Ensure mail is managed efficiently • Ensure the key register is up to date • Maintain booking of meetings • Assist agents with general admin
Skills and Experience
• Exceptional time management skills • Great communication skills • Ability to work within a team • Real Estate experience preferred • Outstanding administration skills
* Perform a variety of routine tasks associated with the installation, maintenance, and repair of a diverse range of clinical equipment, typically non-life support. * Perform all the routine repair activities * Attending break down calls, technical crisis/emergency. * Perform electrical safety tests on clinical equipment using specialized test equipment. * Recommendation for the new/renewal of Annual maintenance contract (AMC) for medical equipment * Upkeep of log card of medical equipment under AMC preventive maintenance scheduling and supervision of work carried out the AMC firm * Preparation and upkeep of log books * Preparation and upkeep of service/maintenance file of all medical equipment * Assist Manager - Projects and biomedical engineering in all medical related projects
Any Specific Requirement: Professional and positive attitude
Desk Phone : 0124-40125451, 9015574231
You can upload your resume at www.careershapper.com
With Regards, Yours Career Shapper Team A Complete HR Solution
Interview Location - Noida Approx Salary - 12 – 18 K Years of Experience - 4- 5 Yrs Qualification - BE/ B.Tech / professional Qualification Location - Idea Project UPW and Rajasthan Circle Job Description : • 1-2 years worked on Ericsson/ Nokia equipment, • Coordination of Manpower in the project 5-10 Teams. • Deployment of Teams as per the Allocation of work. • Customer relation and best correspondence • Coordinate with the Customer. • Feedback on Running projects to Head Office * the Customers. • Discipline & functioning of Teams. • Maintain documents & management of material. • Knowledge on Quality procedure. • Timely Acceptance Test and WCC of site • Knowledge of project analysis (profit/loss). Any Specific Requirement: Professional and positive attitude Desk Phone : 0124-40125451, 9015574231 You can upload your resume at www.careershapper.com With regards, Yours Career Shapper Team A Complete HR Solution
- To manage DG Fuel Management / O&M activities for Telecom Tower Sites on circle level - To ensure 99.99% up time of Telecom site. - To recruit / train right resource to build up the functional capacity. - Responsible for Analysis / MIS - To establish interface between company, Customer & vendors i.e. Fuel Pumps and Transporters. - Earlier exposure to managerial role in DG Maintenance is essential - Responsible for Bill verification - To ensure Purchase Reconciliation - Maintain good liasoning with customer - To be able to verify the internal and external audit observations - Preferred to own a two wheeler for commuting at customer office etc.
- Essential to have exposure to DG Maintenance or Tower Maintenance.
- Team Management, Good Interpersonal, Strong Communication skills
Desk Phone : 0124-40125451, 9015574231
You can upload your resume at www.careershapper.com With regards, Yours Career Shapper Team A Complete HR Solution
Role:EXECUTIVE AAyurvedic Doctor 1. Largely manage clients in the Gurgaon- DLF and GK 2. As a responsible consultant you might also get involved in some extra curricular activities like attending workshops/ sessions at the corporates/ schools/ hospital camps etc. 3. Salary will be between 15 to 19 depending on the qualification. Plus good incentive structure Profile of the person 1. Gradution in BAMS 2. Should have 2 - 5 years of experience in Ayurveda 3. Good in speaking, preferably in English as well and confident 8:30 hours, 6 days. 2 days in GK, and 4 days in DLF.
Salary: 14-18 K
No. of vacancies: 2 Contact at : 0124-40125451, 9015574231
Role:EXECUTIVE Dietician 1. Largely manage clients in the Gurgaon- Ninex centre and also support some global clients using Sanovide website 2. As a responsible consultant you might also get involved in some extra curricular activities like attending workshops/ sessions at the corporates/ schools/ hospital camps etc. 3. You will also get exposure to the Ayureveda section 4. Salary will be between 14 to 18 depending on the qualification. Plus good incentive structure Profile of the person 1. B.Sc qualification in Nutrition 2. Should have 1 - 4 years of diet experience 3. Good in speaking, preferably in English as well and confident