Required Skill set and Job Profile is as following
· Responsible for fostering prospective client and insurer relationships to develop and secure new business. Involved in obtaining underwriting information for new business enquiries, providing correct product information, explanation and advice.
· Handled Branch operations, which include UW, Claims & Accounts team coordination.
· Led the team of 5 members and set the base for retention of business.
· Strong Skills in Fire, Marine, GHI & GPA insurances.
· Providing effective insurance advisory services to ensure maximum customer satisfaction by managing customer service operations for rendering and achieving quality services.
· Responsible for resolving customer complaints. Providing value added customer services by attending customer queries and issues.
· Negotiating for terms & conditions with underwriters on behalf of Clients.
· Co-ordinate with Underwriting, Claims and Sales team. for Processing the policies.
· Maintaining of claim MIS of different insurance policies.
· Settlement of large value claims and underwriting.
· Providing services to client like implementing procedures for underwriting and claims handling and service standards.
· Developing and attaining industry knowledge and skills required to deliver and enhance client service.
Interested Candidate can call at : 9015116370
can drop there resume at firstname.lastname@example.org